"Wild BlackBerry is the newest thornless blackberry. This blackberry is named for its three crowning attributes: flavor - productivity - vigor The Triple Crown Blackberry ripens from about July 10 to about August 10 in most areas. This thornless blackberry variety yields large, glossy black fruits that are firm and have the capacity to produce larger berries than any other variety we have seen."
"The nature of the Wild BlackBerry is that of a trailing berry plant and requires trellising for optimum production. Once the canes reach about 30 inches, they begin to fall over to the ground. This plant like most trailing varieties is propagated through tip layering. It will not be as long and dense as the upright varieties which are 2 year old plants."
1.Put seeds into 40C water for 24 hours.
2. Put seeds into very wet sands for germination.( Generally it take more than 40 days. )
3. Move it into soil after it sprouts.
4. Spacing: 20 * 20cm.
For the cultivation of lemon at home need for a neutral soil (pH 5.8 to 6.5). Make a mixture of equal parts of turf and deciduous land, humus. Also in this mix it is necessary to add River sand and small pieces of charcoal. Can be use land, intended for lemon. Drainage height 2 cm, using pieces of brick, and on top of another layer of river sand.
1. Please seeds stored in a cool, dry place.
2. The volume of the soil should keep a distance of 1-2cm from the rim of the pot.
3. No need to water too often, keep the soil moderately moist.
4. Cover seeds with preservative films, and then piercing the films to make several holes. Keep seeds covered in the daytime and uncover it in the night. Take off the preservative films when the seeds are half-germinated.
The plant will be in a state of dormancy in summer and the leaves will turn yellow. Beginners should better use sand to cultivate the seeds. Although the seeds will grow slower in the sand, the plants will be the most vigorous in the future. If you tend to use other kind of soil, try to use the kind with good water permeability, for example, the clay would not be a good choice.
The soil should be disinfected by microwave oven before been used.
the surface of the soil not be too dry, which is very important. When watering, all the soil should be wetted and there is no need to water in a cloudy day.
✅20PCS WILD BLACK BERRY SEEDS