"Known for its distinct smell, Citronella Plant (or lemon grass) is the most commonly used natural ingredient in mosquito repellants."
How to Plant?
1. First of all, when planting flowers, you need to ensure that they are planted in a sunny place without heavy rain washing.
2. Then there is fertile and fluffy soil. When needed, you can add some broken leaves to ensure ventilation.
3. The soil should be selected according to the species of your flowers, and at the same time, ensure enough water and enough disinfectant to ensure that it is not eaten by insects.
4. After planting, you need to ensure that you water every day. The thickness of the soil needs to be judged according to the size of the seed particles. Generally, small and fine seeds can be sprinkled directly or covered with a little soil. If it is a large seed, it needs to be covered. Thick soil.
5. If it germinates, pay attention to bugs and birds. The tender green seedlings are especially easy to attract bugs to eat, so be careful.
6. Finally, after the flowers are planted, they still need to be fertilized and watered regularly to ensure that the environment where the flowers live is not too hot, and at the same time loosen the soil regularly to prevent knots.